At KBF By Audi, we’re always looking for enthusiastic & energetic individuals that can offer us variety of trades & craftsmanship.
Please see below for more details, click on the job title to expand:
Experienced Project Manager
KBF by Audi is an industry leader in kitchen, bath, basement and flooring design and construction. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and reliable Project Manager to join our rapidly growing team. The Project Manager role is a critically important role within our business, and we are seeking someone with an appropriate mix of customer service and construction excellence. If you are an experienced residential remodeling contractor with leadership skills and an entrepreneurial spirit this may be a great opportunity for you. With a family-oriented approach, a competitive benefits package and a fun working environment, the Audi family values its employees as much as their clients. If you would like to work in a great environment that rewards innovation, outstanding customer service, and technical skills, apply with us today.
Requirements of our project managers (include but are not limited to):
- Fluency in English is required (Bilingual speakers strongly encouraged for this position)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, with added importance on ability to give accurate direction and guidance in the field
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with managing residential remodeling required
- Proven ability to manage project profitability, ordering materials, track costs, including invoices, change orders, and budget variances
- Experience managing field technicians time, monitor and update construction schedules to ensure contractors and vendors perform on schedule and within budget regulations and meets the project delivery dates
- Experience with material take off’s & final punch lists
- Consult with inspectors to ensure that the project complies with applicable regulations and meets the project delivery dates
- Valid driver license with a clean record
- Must be able to pass a background check including driving record, drug and criminal.
- Physical work is required on projects (lifting 75 pounds, kneeling, and bending body daily)
Preference given to candidate who show skills/experience in the following:
- Candidates with bachelor’s degree are strongly considered, with preference to civil engineering, architecture, and construction sciences.
- Program experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong computer skills, smart technology, and ability to navigate applications with ease
- Builder Trend software knowledge preferred
Our Ideal Candidate Will Possess These Attitudes:
- Hunger for Personal Growth
- Passion for Helping People
- Strong focus on adding value to a winning team
- "Take Charge Attitude."
- Health, Vision & Dental
- Paid time off
- Company vehicle & gas card
- Company Cell Phone
- Local jobs in the Northern VA area only
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume, cover letter, salary requirements and previous employer references. No phone calls please.
Related keywords: project manager, construction project manager, construction manager, construction, project manager construction
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
KBF by Audi Contractors is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion.
If you'd like to be part of a stellar team contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and job inquiry.